Saturday 8 October 2011

Bryan Adam in interview with Hailey Grace

Hailey Grace Allen revealed that i had a great chance to speak with Bryan Adams during a cross country flight, and here is what he had to say.

Wimbledon Championship tickets online

Hailey Grace: I know you have written and co-written many songs throughout your career, what inspires your songs most?

Bryan Adams: A project and a deadline usually! occasionally i'll be somewhere and jot down an idea. Oddly places like planes and holidays are a good place to write

Hailey Grace: You have also won countless awards for your songs and performances, what would you say has been your proudest moment?

Bryan Adams: My proudest achievement is to be able to take care of my family, meaning my parents, and all because of music. It's such an amazing thing to see them healthy and in their own homes, not having to worry in their old age.

Hailey Grace: Last January you received the Allan Waters Humanitarian Award. What inspires you to give so unselfishly?

Bryan Adams: I've had a really lucky life and I've been able to see the world like not many people can, the one thing that always happens when you travel is you realize that for very little you can make a big difference. even in the area where I live, my foundation has been able to provide musical instruments for a new school that's just been built.

Hailey Grace: If you weren't a singer/songwriter/musician what could you see yourself doing?

Bryan Adams: I'm the kind of person that if I set my mind to doing something I'll work out a way of doing it. I can't confess to being the best, but i try.

Hailey Grace: You've played in the biggest cities in the world in front of hundreds of thousands of people, why did you decide to come play in the small town of Tuscaloosa, Alabama?

Bryan Adams: Wait, has everyone left Tuscaloosa? I heard there were people there!

Hailey Grace: You've been known to play shows for 3+ hours, it's obvious that you still enjoy putting on a good show. Do you think that will ever change?

Bryan Adams: I've done some that long it's true, but my show is usually only a couple of hours long. I can't see that ever changing, it takes me an hour on stage just to warm up!

Bryan Adams will perfom at The Bama Theatre October 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment